Our strong relationship with the whole school community empowers students to foster a passion for life-long learning. Our teaching teams will deliver a high quality education to develop the skills and positive mindset to contribute to society in a meaningful way.
- All students have the capacity to learn;
- Children learn in different ways;
- Children learn best when teaching and learning opportunities align with their specific developmental needs;
- Teaching and learning opportunities should be tailored to meet the individual and the group needs of all students;
- Goal setting and reflection are an integral part of teaching and learning;
- Children learn best when parents are actively involved in their education and
- Optimum learning takes place when strong partnerships exist within and across the school community.
These values support our school’s vision, goals and beliefs:
- Reflection and